It has always been a common practice that the White House practically does nothing in the election year, that’s why all dogs start to bark and even bite the closer the race comes near the final rush. While a Democrat American president is completely paralysed by an infuriating campaign, his Republican opponents spare no effort to deliver under belt blows to collect some votes here and there.. Even at the cost of reanimating the undying specter of the Crusades back to life! They will stop at nothing to achieve the American Zionist dream: “ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT”.
For that purpose, and after inventing new political lexicon like: “Preventive War”, “War on Terrorism” and redefining old terms like : “Semitism”, “Patriotism” and “Terrorism”; they started implementing an old colonial tactic to enable them more control on the world’s natural and human resources (especially ours in the Arab/Islamic world): to create “Long Term Ethnic and Sectarian Conflicts” in a way to maintain a tense and unstable relations among the different fractions in each nation of the object regional territory(ies).
Now, and at only 40 days from the American race’s final rush; suddenly appears that film on the web.. The thing is that it has been there for several months and no one even knew or talked about it, but only at this particular point it become broadly known and even promoted by our very national and even most conservative media!!
Moreover and while the White House have other priorities on top of its agenda, we see a feverish escalation in the Republican/Zionist international address. It seems that both, the Republican candidate Romney and his main supporter Benjamin Natanyahu agree to an unfounded intelligence report saying that: “In six months Iran will have the Atomic Bomb”, and that “if the US administration doesn’t impose an ultimatum, Israel will attack on its own”!
On another front, we find a figure like Edward Luttwak*, a university professor and a former special counsellor in defence apparatus and strategic information to previous Republican President G. W. Bush, in a recent interview to the Italian daily right wing newspaper “Il Giornale” dispensing the following statements:
· “..Islamic ideology is not compatible to Democracy”.
· “By fortune the USA are far while Italy and Europe have to hold their noses to avoid the stinking smell of the savagery of Barbarians governing savages”.
· “Maintaining dialogue with Islam is foolishly silly and in vain”
· “The conflict isn’t between the Islamic world and the United States, it is between the Islamic World and the entire Non-Islamic World”.
The same person who blew over the flames of the American Preventive Wars to keep them on and “save the world from the threat of the arms of mass destruction”, is now preaching:
· “..no more bullets, no more goodness, only strategy..”
· “..when we westerners talk among ourselves, we shouldn’t fool each other, we must be diplomatic not idiots”.
Luttwak, as one of the many outspoken and trusted ‘loudspeakers’ to the Zionist Republican extreme right, is insinuating a “Political Esotericism” out from the “Economic/Military vade mecum” (Manual or set of rules).
In short, the Crusades once again!
So, my questions are:
· “Who within our Arab intellectual hemisphere can initiate a political and diplomatic strategic address to meet the fierce challenge of such ‘Duel’ not in the name of ‘Allah’ or ‘Jesus’; but in the name of all of us?”..
· “Doesn’t that require first at least a certain cultural unity to overcome the small ethnic, sectarian and religious differences they are constantly nourishing and using to keep us apart?”..
· “When will our religious hierarchies (Islamic or Christian) stand together to review the origin of their ‘Political’ stands proven futile and sterile for centuries?”..
· “What is our political élite doing in that regard (if ever they’d consider that a ‘Clear and Eminent Danger’)?”.
Pass On The Word.