The dawn must come.

The dawn must come.

Thursday 25 August 2011

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!

Regarding my yesterday's post: "The Vote 1", I beleive I owe you the following explanation.. Forgive me.
After a profound and honest observation, as impartial as I can be, into the Egyptian Society from within; I came up with a brand new classification for the social and economic differences separating the Egyptians into specifically divided “Clans”. So, I decided to share my findings with you, throughout the coming articles which I plan to publish on the blog (Insha’Allah), by which I will try to illustrate the main features of an undeclared struggle (at least not openly as yet) among those clans that I, after careful consideration, have agreed with myself to name:
“the Drowned Clan, the Floaters Clan,  the Swimmers Clan, and the Surfers Clan”.
I sincerely believe that they represent the main characters mirroring a population troubled by a chronic identity crisis, and anxiously in search for some idea or someone to bring them together and make of them, once again, a unified “Free Sovereign State”.
A ‘someone’ I would call the “Captain” (since we’re talking sea-level)!
But how will such a figure be identified and selected (or maybe even imposed)? That is the question. I can fantasize an answer, but I’d rather pass the floor on to you.. As you will qualify, at your will, each of the characters you’ll read about in the coming articles, and then classify each under the clan title you would see him or her fitting into. If you apply the same exercise to each and every one of the candidates running for the coming legislative and presidential elections, and give an answer to the following important question: “Who among the candidates is fit and able to elaborate a convincing strategic program aiming at ‘bringing them together and make of them, once again, a unified Free Sovereign State’?”. Only then you’ll be able to screen, judge, select and vote.
The clock is ticking, the elections are approaching, and I hope that you’d run that drill with me and then say yours, as I will, Insha’Allah, on those days next November blocked for a long dreamed free elections.. See you there.
N.B.: Obviously I have excluded from that virtual classification a certain category of citizen that in each society exercise an undesired yet influential role, and I mean the outcasts: Regular criminals, registered and dangerous thugs, common thieves and similar.

No comments: