The last absurdity I could have ever imagined was the inauguration of a McDonald’s In Gaza! What a paradox.. That blood-sucking Cross Continental Corporation has now opened a branch in this forgotten part of the world, and for no other purpose than to drain out the few drops of blood left in the veins of an eternally sanctioned population.. A population fighting every day to live, eat, drink, move, work, build, resist and medicate thanks only to the innovative smuggling activities and the courage of smugglers, whether patriots or just greedy opportunists.
So my friends here are my 15 reasons by which I never contributed in the fortunes of McDonald’s or any of his fast food ‘friends’ (as a matter of fact, there are many more reasons that I can think of, though prefer not to include them here for legal restrictions):
1. It produces unhealthy food;
2. Its products cause serious precocious heart, circulatory and obesity deceases;
3. It destroys the environment;
4. It caused the deforestation of huge chunks from the South American and Indonesian Rain Forests;
5. It is the proven direct cause for the extinction of several hundred animal and botanic species;
6. It does not respect any labour law wherever it goes;
7. It does not provide any career development expectancies for its employees;
8. It reduces its employees into expendable wage dependants;
9. It does not breed management cadres, but recruits and exploits experienced managers;
10. It funnels local resources into its proper gains and does not develop resources (human or natural);
11. It subtracts taste and joy from the dining experience;
12. Its deceptive marketing and image mislead customers into more consumes;
13. It enhances the culture of unaware consumption as a profit generating tool;
14. It rendered 42% of its customers into dependants suffering from advanced pathologic addiction;
15. It uses raw material from doubtful origins.
Of course, should you make your homework, you’ll be able to easily write an elaborated essay for each of these headings. However, such I see McDonald’s.. The most significant icon for the actual human cultural decay, characterised and caricaturised as Shallow, Compromising, Easy and vulgarly Colourful.Pass On The Word.